The Nigerian Army recruitment portal is currently open for applications.
The online application is open for 83 Regular Recruits Intake for Non-Tradesmen and women.
The application starts on March 7 and ends on May 13, 2022. Applicants are expected to have the following qualifications:
(1) Must be single, a Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
(2) Must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with the Nigerian Army standards.
(3) Must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) Must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
(5) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(6) An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years as at the commencement of training by 8 Aug 22.
(7) Applicant must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8) Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(9) Knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
Interested applicants are advised to log onto carefully read instructions before applying.