The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Acting Managing Director
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Board of Directors
- The Acting MD will manage the growth and performance of the Airline, develop and implement a global strategy and assume responsibility for all strategic and commercial aspects of CallyAir Investment Limited.
Education, Desirable Skill and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Post-graduate Degree in relevant field
- Extensive executive level leadership experience and knowledge of aviation, including compliance requirements.
- Post graduate qualifications in a management or related field (MBA highly desirable).
- At least 5+ years of working experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic business and management principles and practices.
- Demonstrated experience of growing a business into a viable sustainable entity.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in leadership role.
- Familiarity with modern aviation related technologies and practices.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.