The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Acting Director, Procurement
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Director Finance
Functions: Procurement and Supply Chain
- Coordinates the company’s local purchases in a cost-effective manner in order to meet the operational needs of the company.
- Plan, coordinate and budget the activities of the purchasing function.
- Develop strategies required to achieve the procurement objectives of the company and monthly expense report.
- Responsible for Sourcing of high valued goods and long-term contract services.
- Approval of invoices for goods and services
- Review and endorse LPO’s before passing to the ADF for payment.
- Responsible for the company’s telecommunication.
- Responsible for review of Local purchasing order & endorsement before passing on to the EDF for payment.
- Coordinator and member of the tender board committee
- Undertake the evaluation and analysis of tenders, prepare summary to tender board to facilitate the effective award of contract
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- This position requires a graduate with University Degree in Social Science or Procurement Law or similar field.
- An MBA with relevant industry certifications would be an added advantage.
- 7 years work experience and minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position. Excellent negotiation and communication skills are very essential. Must have good knowledge of computerised stock control system and be commercial savvy.
- The following skills are essential: Analytical ability, must be computer literate, creative thinking and problem solving.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.