The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Acting Director of Finance
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Managing Director
Function: Finance and Accounts
- The Acting Director Finance create policies and procedures and assumes responsibility for all Finance and Accounts related systems and processes of Cally Air Investment Limited.
- To ensure timely reconciliations of mandatory bills.
- Bank reconciliations.
- To manage and monitor cash and bank payments as per company’s policy guidelines.
- To prepare daily receipt and payments statement with complete supporting documents/vouchers etc.
- To balance sales remittance report and co-ordinate with Sales Partners head office finance.
- To maintain a proper debtor and creditor ledger accounts and monitor them according to the credit policies of the company.
- To ensure proper control over assets belonging to the company and maintain fixed assets register stating identification, location and valuation.
- To ensure that the best credit relationships are secured with creditors.
- To assist the internal and external audit that may be conducted from time to time.
- To prepare and maintain daily report of receipts from CallyAir Operations
- To prepare and maintain daily report of receipts and monthly reconciliation of inflow and expenditure.
- Control of Aircraft overhead reconciliation with Aero-Contractors.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- University Graduate in Finance or Accounting or related disciplines.
- Qualified accountant of not less than 10 years.
- At least 5 years working experience.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience preferably from Airlines.
- Good personal and communications skill is essential.
- Proficiency in usage of MS Offices, English word processing.
- Strong analytical skill and initiative.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.