The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Acting Director, Audit
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Supervisory Board
- Examines and analyses accounting records to determine financial status of establishment operating procedures.
- Reviews data regarding material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Inspects items in books of original entry to determine if accepted accounting procedure was followed in recording transactions.
- Counts cash on hand, inspects notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and cancelled checks.
- Verifies journal and ledger entries of cash and check payments, purchases, expenses, and trial balances by examining and authenticating inventory items.
- Prepares reports for management concerning scope of audit, financial conditions found, and source and application of funds.
- May make recommendations regarding improving operations and financial position of company.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- University Graduate in Finance or Accounting or related disciplines.
- Qualified accountant of at least 5 years.
- At least 5 years working experience.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience preferably from Airline.
- Good personal and communications skill is essential.
- Proficiency in usage of MS Offices, English word processing.
- Strong analytical skill and initiative.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.